The purpose of this study is to achieve maximum magnification at the smallest effective aperture while ensuring the luminous flux and resolution angle of the telescope. This telescope is the first attempt to use nano-etching technology, nano-array technology, mesoporous assembly technology, thin-film mosaic technology and nano-optical materials to make the flatness error of the lens reach 10nm. The luminous flux reaches 30 times that of ordinary telescopes with the same diameter. The resolution angle is 47 times that of ordinary telescopes with the same diameter. The maximum magnification reached 300 times.This is the first monocular to achieve this magnification and clarity on such a small scale.
- If there are no terrain obstacles, you can easily observe people or things away by using it.
- The built-in night vision function allows you to use it normally at night.
- Turn on auto focus and blur the background function so that you can focus on observing the person or thing you need to observe.
- The telescopic anti-shake system and special tripod 3D gyroscope make the telescope's field of view very stable when it reaches a magnification of hundreds of times.
- The shell is made of a ABS with a higher specific strength and weighs only 0.62 pounds. After retracted, the length is only 5.5 inches, and you can easily put it in a backpack or pocket when hunting, traveling, or camping.
- Waterproof, Dust-proof, and Shockproof Design : Nitrogen-filled waterproof and O-ring sealed optics prevent moisture, dust and debris and ensures the living waterproof function.
- Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts and wilderness explorers : a handheld and must-have for bird watching, wildlife, hunting, hiking, mountaineering, camping, surveillance and traveling
- Compatible mobile phone : iPhone 11 /11 Pro/11 Pro Max /XS /XS Max /XR/X/8 plus/8 /7plus /7 /6 / 6s /6plus/5/5s/4s/SE, Samsung GALAXY S10,S10+,S9, S9+, S8, S6, S6 Edge, S5 , Note, LG, HTV, Sony, and almost all other smartphones on the market.
①.Twist-up eyecup to adjust: Adjust eyepiece to raise the cup to appropriate height. (Keep the eyes and eyepiece lenses at the best distance to prevent the eyes get blurry lens)
②.Focus adjustment: Eyes close to the eyepiece, the objective lens at the target scene, and then the telescopic lens tube completely pulled out, clockwise slowly turn the focus handwheel until you see a clear target so far.
③.Zoom adjustment: Slowly adjust the magnification adjustment ring. Adjust the required magnification, and then fine-tune the focus hand wheel, until the target becomes clear so far.
MONOCULAR TELESCOPE SPECIFICATIONS
- Magnification: 10-300X
- Prism Type: BAK-S1
- Objective lens coating: FMC
- Prism system: BAK-S1 Prism
- Field of view: 360ft/1000yds
- Weight of monocular:0.6 pounds