Dog Training Collar
Do you have a naughty dog who has some bad behaviors, such as biting the sofa or other items in the house, barking even at night, running away suddenly? Have you tried to train your dog but have not to effect?
dog training collar is a useful training tool to help correct barking, walking, leash training, sitting, aggression, and other behavioral obedience. Very safe and easy to use.
1. Not used for training puppies younger than 6 months. Recommended for medium and large dogs above 20 lbs.
2. We suggest use vibration/tone/light mode to train your dog. Shock mode should always be the last mode to use.
3. Shock model has 0-99 levels, please be very cautious if you want to test a high level.
4. Please avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 8 hours per day, and please try to re-position the collar on the pet’s neck every 1 to 2 hours
5. If the hair is too long at the dog’s neck, it may cause the receiver not to be able to fully contact the skin. It is recommended to properly trim the hair.