How to use the Electric Wine Opener?
1. Use the foil cutter to remove any foil seal covering the cork
2. Hold the electric wine opener firmly and press the lower part of the switch. The corkscrew spiral will turn in a clockwise direction and enter the cork and then gradually pull cork out of bottle.
3. Lift the electric wine bottle opener away from the bottle. Remove the cork by pressing the upper part of the switch and the spiral will turn in the counter-clockwise direction and release the cork.
4. Attach the wine pourer to bottle and reduce drips and spills while pouring. The double air intake system makes wine releasing more flavors and aromas.
5. Insert the universal wine stopper into the bottle and pump for several times if there is wine left in bottle.