Your cat will forget your couch ever existed.
- ★ UPGRADED VERSION ★ The second generation of Furniture Protectors from Cats will discourage your cat from scratching your furniture and effectively protect your fabric upholstery from pet claw damage. Your cat will be immediately disinterested in the areas that the anti-scratching furniture protector is applied. ***NOTE: We do not recommend using this product on Faux or Real Leather.
- ★ X-LARGE PROTECTORS (17 inches Long X 12 inches Wide) ★ Larger transparent sheets mean you can easily cover a full section of your sofa upholstery with few sheets and prevent your cat from scratching around the tape. Also Furniture Protectors from Cats can easily be cut providing you a variety of sizes and shapes that suit your needs. Furniture Protectors from Cats covers at least TWICE more area than any similar products on the market.
- ★ EASY INSTALLATION ★ It's very easy to install Furniture Protectors from Cats. Peel off the self-adhesive pad, aim a place, stick the pad where you want to protect and secure it with twist pins(optional). Very easy, no complex steps nor tools. Furniture Protectors from Cats was designed to install and forget. Furniture Protectors from Cats also is 100% transparent and will completely blend with your interior décor. These cat sofa protectors are very strong and hardly noticeable.
- ★ STRONG AND FLEXIBLE ★ Furniture Protectors from Cats is thick enough to prevent scratching and flexible enough to bend around the contours of your furniture so you can cover all corners of your couch offering a better protection. These cat scratching tape works as a real furniture defender.
- ★ 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE ★ We believe Furniture Protectors from Cats is the solution you are looking for to protect your couch from scratches. Try it! you will be amazed by the results. We even offer 100% money-back guarantee in case Furniture Protectors from Cats is not for you. Simply send us back the product and we will fully refund you, no questions asked.
Furniture Protectors from Cats is a unique and innovative product designed to discourage cats from scratching furniture. It will effectively protect your fabric upholstery from pet claw damage.
All you need to train your cat to not scratch your furniture, even when you are not around.
Furniture Protectors from Cats comes with everything you need to protect your couch and provide a cat-approved house. In a very short time, your cat will stop scratching your furniture. With Furniture Protectors from Cats you will be able to demonstrate to your cats what areas in your home they are allowed to scratch and which areas they are not. Your cat will lose interest in your couch as soon as you install Furniture Protectors from Cats.
Approved by cat lovers
Thousands of cat owners have successfully used Furniture Protectors from Cats to train their cats.
Try it. You will be amazed by the results.
Will Furniture Protectors from Cats stick well on my sofa?
Yes! During our extensive test, Furniture Protectors from Cats has proved that the combination of self-adhesive sheets and twist pins is very effective and the sheets will stay in place for a very long time.
Do I have to use the twist pins? Will the twist pins leave a mark on my couch?
We recommend the use of the twist pins because they are very effective in supporting the protectors so they won't fall off and stay flat around the corners of the couch. On fabric, the mark is nearly invisible. Some customers only secure the top corners with pins since the sheets are self-adhesive.
How often do I have to replace Furniture Protectors from Cats?
Furniture Protectors from Cats was designed to protect your couch while you're training your cat. Some cat lovers train their cats in weeks others in Months. We don't recommend leaving the shields on your couch for more than 3 months.
Will Furniture Protectors from Cats help me to train my cat?
Yes! Cats are very smart animals. Most of the time, they will choose to scratch your furniture when you're not around. Furniture Protectors from Cats will discourage scratching on furniture without the cat viewing you as the troll that guards the couch.