It’s easy to grow grass anywhere you like and make sure that it stays exactly where it’s supposed. Because of this, you can grow the lawn that you’ve always wanted with little hassle. Just sit back and watch it grow in as little as a week.
With Spray and Stay technology, it will show you the exact areas where you are planting eliminating the guesswork.Its high quality seed mixture blend that will work perfectly with your existing lawn.
The Lawn Seed Sprayer is easy to apply and provides the perfect solutionfor homeowners with patchy lawns that need repair. Fix dry spots, dog spots, high traffic areas and shade.
6 key Spray on Grass Seed Benefits
- Quick and easy — the grass grows where you spray it!
- Attaches to any garden hose
- Eliminates guesswork by clearly showing you where you're planting
- Eco-friendly Spray n' Stay Technology™ attaches the seed to the soil and reduces the seeds water surface tension allowing it to absorb more water
- Grows in hot or cold weather
- High quality seed mixture blends perfectly with your existing lawn
Is spray-on grass seed cheaper than sod?
Yes, sod will typically cost $0.53 to $0.70 a square foot applied hydroseed will cost about $0.10 to $0.15 per square foot.
Some Helpful Tips From Seed To Sods- Just Like A Pro
- Taking environmental conditions and climate into consideration, we must plant grass between March and January.
- Remember to water your newly grown seeds at least twice or thrice a day, keeping the soil moist for three weeks at least.
- It usually takes 1-2 weeks to germinate seeds and at least up to a month for fully grown coverage.
- You can move the seedlings to a different location if you want to grow to 3 inches tall.
- Though Mousse additive spray on grass seed is a non-staining liquid but still a precaution, we must wear gloves when using it