Information We Collect
Personal information means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified directly or indirectly.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website. The information usually includes the following:
(a) contact information and other identifying information, such as name, email address, recipient address, zip code, and phone number;
(b) Spinpaper.com is secured with SSL technology. We collect financial information, such as PayPal accounts, credit or debit card numbers, checking account numbers;
(c) demographic information, such as date of birth;
(d) commercial information, such as purchased or viewed products on our Site;
(e) inferences are drawn from the other information that we directly or passively receive from you, in order to create a profile about you to show your preferences, behavior, attitude or characteristics.
We may collect the information from you such as when you:
- Submit an account registration form;
- Sign up to be placed on our email or SMS text marketing lists;
- Place an order on the Site;
- Contact us regarding a problem or concern via email, live chat, and phone service
- Interact with the Site.
Also, when you use a third-party account to log in (like Facebook or Google account), your third-party account information will also be collected, including your name, your user name, birth date, picture, and other details on your third-party account profile. ATTENTION: We do not have access to your third-party account passwords.
However, you can also browse our site as a guest. You can provide this information voluntarily, but if you choose not to provide the requested information you may not be able to take advantage of all of our services or the Site’s features.
Automatically Collected Information
The information may include your equipment data, browsing actions or patterns, such as IP address, type of operating system, date and time you visited the website, browsing software or device you use, information about your visit including the URL clickstream to, through and from our website, products you searched for or browsed, download mistakes, visits to certain pages, page interaction, etc. (Browsing Data).
Because we participate in advertising networks managed by third parties, you may see some ads on their websites. These networks will track your online actions over time and across third-party websites and their online services. By automated means, they collect your information. Then they will use this information to show you advertisements which you may like. The information they collect includes information about your visits to our Site, such as the pages you have browsed, the products you have viewed, and the items you have added to the cart. The collection and ad targeting take place both on our Site and on third-party websites that participate in the ad network. Moreover, this process also helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing activities and efforts.
We use technology to help us collect information and store your online preferences data. The main technology is called "cookies".
Cookies are small files that are transferred to the hard drive of your computer through your web browser by a site or its service provider. But if you have not allowed it in your settings, it will not proceed. Cookies enable the sites or service providers' systems to recognize your browser and remember and capture certain information.
Cookies help us remember and deal with the products in your shopping cart, save and analyze your preferences for future visits and compile aggregate data about site flow and site interaction so that we can provide better site experiences and convenient tools for you in the future.
You can withdraw your approval to the cookies whenever you want.
Use of the Information We Collect
We use personally identifiable information to let you enjoy a more convenient shopping experience and to help us identify or provide products, information or services that you may be interested in. Also, we analyze trends and demographics data to improve our services and marketing activities.
The information we collect from you may be used for the following:
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, or payments.
- To create, maintain, or secure your personal account.
- To provide, support, personalize, or develop our website, products, and services.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including the investigation and address of your concerns and monitoring and improvement of our responses.
- To personalize your website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings that are relevant to your interests by email or SMS messages, such as exclusive offers, targeted ads from our website, and third-party sites.
- To identify and verify account details or activity and to promote and strengthen the privacy and security of our services, such as investigations of suspicious activities or violations of our terms.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will take reasonable measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure. Subject to the rules of any applicable law, your personal information may be disclosed for the following purposes.
- Related companies and employees which may provide content, products or services to you.
- Companies providing services related to insurance or consultancy.
- Agents, contractors or third-party service providers who provide operational services to us, such as courier services, telecommunications, information technology, payment, billing, processing, payroll, printing, technical services, training, market research, call center, security or other services.
- Retailers or third-party service providers which is related to marketing promotions or services offered by us or our preferred partners.
- Relevant government regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies that comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any governmental authority.
- Any other party to whom you give authorization to us to disclose your personal information.
Protection of Your Information
We are committed to protecting the information we collect from you. We do not and won’t trade, rent or sell any of the customer's personal information. In order to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your personal information, we implement various security measures to maintain your information safe when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your information. Personal information may be stored electronically on our computer system. Firewalls, SSL encryption, passwords, anti-virus software and email filters act to protect all our electronic information.
What’s more, the data will be monitored regularly with standard security assessments.
Besides, it is important to keep your account password yourself and not share it with other people.
Management of Your Information
You can change the information on your account profile whenever you want by logging in to your account and visiting the settings page of your account.
How Long Will Your Personal Information be Retained
We will keep your personal information only under the following situations:
- It may be required by applicable law for any such period.
Occasionally, we may contain links to third-party websites on our services. These third-party websites have their own separate and independent privacy policies. Please use these third-party websites cautiously. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites.
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
California Consumer Privacy Act
If you are a California resident, you can exercise your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
The CCPA gives consumers right to control more over the personal information that businesses collect about them and the CCPA regulations provide specific guidance on how to implement the law for consumers. The purposes of the Act are to provide California residents with the following rights:
- Know about the personal information businesses collects about the users and how the information is used and shared.
- Delete personal information collected from the users (with some exceptions).
- Have the right to refuse the sale of their personal information.
- Avoid discrimination against for exercising their CCPA rights.
To exercise the above rights described, you can contact us and submit your verifiable request to us with the details listed above.
Children’s Personal Information
The service is not intended for use by children under 13 years old, and we do not deliberately collect information about children under 13 years old through the service. If we find that we have collected the personal information of a child without the approval of their parent or guardian as required by law, we will delete it.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement or its implementation, here is how you can reach us: email@example.com or Call Us at +852 5693 2741.